Rankings Reloaded uses challengeR and brings advantages of it with user-friendly interface. The toolkit ...
- ... offers a set of tools for accurate analysis and visualization of algorithm results.
- ... provides easy to use interface for comprehensive statistical analyses.
- ... applies a number of simulated and real-life computations such as visualizing assessment data, ranking robustness, and ranking stability, to demonstrate specific strengths and weaknesses of various algorithms.
- ... can be used for individual or whole challenge results.
- ... supports single-task and multi-task challenges.
Thanks to this online version, there is no need of installing interpreters, necessary packages, libraries, etc. We facilitate the use of the challengeR framework to developers not familiar with the R language. To use Rankings Reloaded, you just need to follow a few simple steps:
- Load Data: Upload your score data in CSV format (sample data). The data must contain results for every case (image).
- Configure Ranking: Choose your ranking method from metric-based, case-based or significance ranking options.
- Configure Uncertainty Analysis: Choose if you want to apply bootstrapping methods. If enabled, it will be used to investigate the ranking uncertainty (recommended).
- Generate the Report: Provide a few final details necessary for your report. Then you are ready to download it.
This project is being developed within the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) divisions of Intelligent Medical Systems, Biostatistics, Medical Image Computing and Helmholtz Imaging.